The Auto Integrate system is primarily web browser based. The software is built as an ASP.Net web application using the ASP.Net 4.0 framework.
The application is built & tested for all leading browsers and is fully accessible on both PC & Mac.
To allow for streamlined integration, Auto Integrate utilizes web service technology to feed live data to and from third party systems. We utilize base web service methods but customize an instance of this base for each implementation to reduce implementation resource requirement for our clients.
At Auto Integrate we take security very seriously, we take every step conceivable to ensure the application security protocols are as robust as physically possible. To ensure this high standard, the application is submitted to regular performance and security penetration testing.
Auto Integrate is hosted by a web-hosting organization that specializes in providing dedicated hosting solutions. This ensures:
- 99.9% Network Uptime
- 100% Power Availability
- 100% Environmental Control
- 100% Physical Security
- 1hr Hardware Replacement
- 30 Minute Emergency Response
At Auto Integrate we recognize that mobile technology part of everyday life for businesses. In order to support this, Auto Integrate has designed a range of smart phone interfaces. Interfaces that include driver surveys for service experience; supplier locator to aid preferred network usage and integrated client approval to help assist with speed of authorization.
The interfaces have been designed to be customizable in order to meet specific visual requirements for each fleet management client, therefore allowing them to retain their brand identity.
A key aspect of the Auto Integrate platform is reporting and provision of data. Auto Integrate offers a tailored reporting dashboard, providing accurate and useful information to assist with operational functions.
Auto Integrate offers custom data export and import processes to ensure all existing operational procedures can continue to function. Data is provided in a number of ways.
- Self-serve – Using the online Reporting Tool, data can be manipulated and exported at your own convenience.
- Live – Using custom web services we are able to provide live data to support existing in-house operational software.
- Periodical – Regular operational data to support in-house operational software, this can be useful for large volumes of data.
- Ad hoc Reporting – Our in house reporting team is able to assist in providing required custom reporting as and when it is required.